There is nothing more irritating and demoralizing than finding out that we are not being found by those who are searching for us.
Thanks to SEO, a website can climb Google rankings and appear among the top organic results of an online search. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is often considered the most technical part of Web Marketing, as it provides valuable help in promoting sites while requiring specific knowledge of Web development tools.
The art of search engine ranking is not an exact science because you do not know the principles and algorithms that underlie the major Search Engines: it takes field experience, numerous tests and constant updates on increasingly refined techniques and tools.
SEO is composed of different activities. One of them is the choice of keywords or intent research.
Choosing keywords requires proper planning that takes into account several elements:
- the needs of our users;
- The types of keywords we have available;
- the combinations of keywords with which a user might search for us;
- choosing keywords to use in paid campaigns (Google AdWords);
- producing a list of terms and synonyms associated with our brand. It may be helpful for us to consider leading companies in certain industries;
- make use of professionals for keyword research, always keeping in mind that a user may find us on the web through very different combinations of words.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach because each company is different and has different goals and relevant words, so each SEO operation and consultancy will need to be tailored to ho time by time.
Media Buying is that process that leads to the purchase of advertising space (outdoor, radio, TV, newspapers, online) in which to place advertising or promotional content that relates to a professional or company in order to achieve performing results and a satisfactory ROI.
An integral part of Media Buying is the planning of the advertising space to be purchased, according to strategies that are now increasingly cross-media, consumer-oriented, time-oriented.
In the area of SEO and Media Buying Oniricum offers the services of:
- Search engine optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Programmatic advertising
- Campaign management
- Manager integrations
- Research & analysis
- Native advertising
- Google analytics
- Biddable media
- Snippet tuning
- Link building
- Google tags